Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

"Layers" Book Review

What an amazing transformation to watch unfold in Sandi as she tells of the layers of shame, guilt, perfectionism, withdrawal, food addiction, and other she put on herself after a tragic childhood event.

Sandi is open and honest with all that took place, and that takes courage to open your life to millions of people. So I already admired her before I even read one word. When I joined her on her self-discovery journey in “Layers” I found myself relating to her greatly. My own journey is taking place and I’m beginning to peel back plenty of layers of my own life to discover who God created me to be.

While Sandi is not a professional writer, she is refreshingly open and real. That alone makes this book great. I recommend that anyone seeking to know more about themselves or the layers we put on because of our life experiences and of those around us, listen to Sandi.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home